Peanut sauce is beloved by many, but what if you have an allergy or just want to try something new? We would like to introduce you to Almond Butter Sauce made with our delicate JEM Organics Naked Almond Butter. Super delicious, tangy and creamy! Make some Summer rolls, dip and enjoy!
Summer/Spring Rolls with Almond Butter Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Rice paper rolls
- Butter Lettuce
- Red onion
- Green onion
- You can add a protein of your choice, Chicken, Shrimp, Tofu or just veggies. You can also add cold rice noodles if you would like
- ¼ cup Smooth Naked Almond Butter
- Juice of one lime
- 2 Tbs so
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic chili sauce (or to desires spicy level)
- Dash of garlic salt
- Prep the vegetables by slicing them thinly
- In a jar (for easy mixing) combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Tightly seal with a lid and shake vigorously until combined. If too thick, add a little bit of water, but make sure it's not too runny!
- Dip your spring roll paper in a bowl of luke warm water (we use two papers stacked on top of each other to prevent ripping). Don’t let the paper get too wet, it will loosen up as we are assembling.
- Lay the paper down and layer in your filling ingredients as desired.
- Fold in the edges and roll tightly like a burrito!
- Dip in your almond Butter sauce and enjoy!