Hello Easter! These No Bake Vegan Cheesecake cups are the perfect Easter Brunch dessert. They are creamy, tangy and filled with fruit and the best nut butter around. Customize your toppings and JEM Organics of your choice for the ultimate easy dessert that will please the whole family.
No Bake Vegan Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- 1 8 oz pack of vegan cream cheese
- Two cups *or one container* of premade or homemade vegan whipped cream
- 5 Tbs of sugar
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp of fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit: We used blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- 1 ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- JEM Organics nut butter, we used Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter and Cashew Cardamom Almond Butter
- In a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Beat until light and creamy and thoroughly combined.
- Layer graham crackers on the bottom of a cup, add whipped cream mixture and fruit. Layer as desired. Add JEM Organics nut butter in between layers and top with more nut butter and fruit.