It might sound weird, but if you want a little texture and nutty flavor added to your breakfast, you have to try this Naked Almond Butter Quiche! Perfect for a healthy and easy on the go breakfast or snack.
Naked Almond Butter Quiche Recipe
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ cup tomatoes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 6 beaten eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup JEM Naked Almond Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix together all the above filling ingredients.
- Pour the filling into mini pie tins
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes till fully cooked.
- Take out, let it cool slightly and enjoy!