Greek Yogurt Bark
This is a healthy and festive twist on a classic chocolate bark. With Greek Yogurt as the base, this raspberry almond butter bark is refreshing and cures that sweet tooth while still being really healthy! Add a little fun with almond butter hearts to show your love.
- Greek Yogurt
- JEM Nut Butter of your choice, we used Cinnamon Maca and Cashew Cardamom
- Spread your greek yogurt evenly on either a parchment or tin foil lined baking sheet (this makes it easier to remove) Make sure it is about ¼ an inch thick.
- Use a spoon to swirl in the nut butter. We made little hearts with ours, but you can just marble it however you like!
- Add broken up raspberries to the empty spaces
- Put in the freezer until fully frozen and hard
- Remove the bark and break it up using the back of a knife or spoon. Store in the fridge and enjoy!