A classic recipe, with a bit of extra twist. All you need is some hard-boiled eggs, some JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini, and some spices. Now you have an Hors d'oeuvre for all your fall get-togethers. This snack is a top choice for those who are a little less skilled in the culinary department.
Curry Deviled Eggs
- One Dozen boiled eggs
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ cup of JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini (or to taste)
- Paprika for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel your boiled eggs, running them under cold water to make sure all the shells are gone.
- Cut in half and scoop out the yolk, place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the mayo, mustard, Cashew Curry Tahini, and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly (ideally use a hand mixer).
- Scoop or pipe that mixture back into the egg white and garnish with paprika and a drizzle of Cashew Curry Tahini.