JEM Organics Nut Butters and Chocolate are a match made in heaven! Caroline Steffens created a wonderful recipe for nut butter cups. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Chocolate Coconut Nut Butter Cups
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Jem nut butter of choice
- 2 heaping Tbs coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- mini candy cups
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Stir in the cocoa powder.
- In an additional saucepan, melt the coconut butter and add the vanilla extract.
- Line a mini muffin tin with the candy cups.
- In each candy cup, pour about a teaspoon of the cocoa mixture and freeze for about 5 minutes until solid.
- Then, place a heaping teaspoon of nut butter in each cup and freeze again.
- Repeat with melted coconut butter and polish off with the rest of the cocoa.
- Freeze until almost solid, then enjoy!
For more delicious recipes by Caroline, visit carolinesteffens.com