For our meat lovers out there, we introduce Bacon-Wrapped Smokies with a Maple Pecan Glaze! Perfect Football party snack that will keep your guests asking for more. For a slightly healthier option, switch out the smokies for turkey bacon. For an even healthier yet sweeter option, use dates instead of a smokies!
Bacon-Wrapped Smokies with Maple Pecan Glaze
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 pack of little smokies sausages (find them by the bacon at your grocery store)
- JEM Organics Maple Pecan Hazelnut Butter
- Cut your bacon strips into thirds , and wrap around the smokies, using a toothpick to secure. There will likely be a bit of overlap of the bacon, poke the toothpick through that to make sure they stay secure!
- Spray the bottom of your air firer with oil. Lay the sausages in your air fryer, make sure there is no overlap. Cook for around 7-8 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Take them out, and on a plate, drizzle/spread JEM organics maple pecan hazelnut butter on all sides.
- Put back in the air fryer for another 3-4 minutes, or until caramelized, crispy and cooked through.
- Plate them, and drizzle more Maple Pecan Hazelnut Butter on top and enjoy!
* If you aren't a huge meat eater or would prefer something a little healthier you can use a date instead of a sausage or swap the bacon for turkey bacon, or a meatless alternative.*