This recipe was published by The Hatchery over the holidays and we were so distracted by making it that we didn’t get a chance to share it with the rest of you. It’s delicious, reasonably simple to make, and guilt-free snacking.
Gather up a saucepan, ingredients, baking tin, parchment paper, and make room in the fridge.
Vegan Hazelnut Butter Bark Recipe:
- 200g cacao butter
- 1/4 cup Bobo’s Mountain Sugar Dark Robust Taste
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. JEM Organics Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 75g raspberries
Grab your goodies and:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir the cacao butter and Bobo’s Mountain Sugar Dark Robust Taste until fully melted. Add cacao powder, almond milk, and JEM Organics Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and whisk until glossy and smooth.
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper and pour the chocolate into the tin, spreading out evenly. Scatter the raspberries over the top, then place in the fridge until set (about 1-2 hours).
- Cut into cubes and store in the fridge.
If you’re looking for a “How To” video, jump over to The Hatchery’s web site and see them make this goodness step-by-step.
For more recipes with Jem, scroll through our blog or visit our JEM Instagram (@jemorganics) for daily posts on how JEM lovers are using JEM spreads. Don’t forget to #ShareJEM with us for others to see and get inspired. We encourage people to tag their creations with #jemorganics on any social channel to give us permission to repost.