Impress your friends and celebrate the 4th of July with this super cute and easy charcuterie board. Customize it according to your preferences and enjoy!
4th of July Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Pomegranate seeds
- White Cheeses of your choice (we used white cheddar and pepper jack)
- Crackers of your choice
- JEM nut butters (We love Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter with cheese and Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter with fruit)
- Any other Charcuterie items you may want!
- Assemble your board as you would any other! Build around your JEM jars. Making sure to group red white and blue things together to make it extra festive.
- Use a star cookie cutter, or a stencil to cut out your cheese in star shapes for an easy but impressive touch!