Our Cashew Curry Tahini is making quite the entrance into our line of nut butters this autumn. Currently, this new savory flavor blend is available exclusively at our online shop where we offer all our organic nut butters at economical rates. While our traditional Jems are healthy, indulgent sweet spreads—Cashew Tahini by Jem is a perfect savory delight.
From our Jem Family Kitchen, here's a round of recipes to drizzle this irresistible liquid gold over, including: organic veggie bowls, steamy brown rice, hot curries, soft boiled eggs, sticky white rice, and roasted cauliflower. Not that you'll need inspiration once this jar arrives at your doorstep, but if you're so inclined to Share Jem with your family and friends, here are a few ways we're sharing:
- Organic Veggie Bowls
- We lightly roasted green beans, red bell peppers, shallots, and garlic cloves –making sure they're not too cooked, keeping a nice crunch– finishing with a pinch of salt and cracked black peppercorns, and a heaping drizzle of Cashew Curry by Jem
- Steamy Brown Rice or Sticky White Rice
- Need we say more? Don't forget to wash your rice first!
- Hot Curries
- Add our Cashew Curry Tahini to any curry either in the beginning or at the end for an additional creamy flavor burst of turmeric, curry, and ginger root.
- Soft-Boiled Eggs
- This snack is for adventurous palate––smear your halved soft-boiled eggs in Cashew Curry Tahini and dig in. Two bites later, you're beyond satisfied.
- Roasted White Cauliflower (Head & Leaves)
- Slice up those green leaves along with the white cauliflower heads. Add shallots, garlic cloves, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper –– roast at 350 degrees for 15-minutes, turning as you go.